three cheers for me.
.
Li Cheng is 13 in the year 2009 but will be 14 on a very special day which is sadly over. This girl is currently studying in
Li Cheng is currently in wushu and she wishes to do well in it!! Lols. She is a little crazy sometimes and she enjoys being friends with people. Her wish is to be good friends with all the C girls from wushu! Yay!!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I hate myself. I don't noe why i am feeling so miserable today. I should be happy but i am not. Ithink i noe y. Life is so unfair for me. Actually i don't mind not being in the debate, but MJ should not use me and then dump me aside. I hate ppl to do tat. It is so unfair, tat person got to take the prize, but wat about me? I got nothing except being dump aside. I was feeling so miserable today when i knew tat i will be getting nothing. It is not the prize i want, but it is the recognisation, cause i really want to be in a debate team next time, but my chance had flew away. Tat time MJ asked if i mine being out and i said no. But i really mine, but then if i say yes, nothing will change except being dislike by ppl even more. I almost cried today, i am feeling so lonely, useless, inferior to others and hated by everyone. Jolina saw me very angry and sad, and she came over to comfort me. What about the others? They just don't care about me! Are they really my friends? I told Jolina wat happened and she told be tat nvm wan, if without me, cannot get into finals, at least i did help. I told her tat i only dragged the debate group from doing well and we are at the winning at so we confirm will win even if tat person took my place. But then she keep on saying tat i did help. Now i realized tat all she said was a lie. She was saying tat to comfort me only. I hate myself!!!!!!!!! I wanna die, if i can. I don't feel like going to school to meet anybody. I am feeling so grey. I wish i hav no frenz and nobody ever realize i am there.Nobody ever understands me.............