three cheers for me.
.
Li Cheng is 13 in the year 2009 but will be 14 on a very special day which is sadly over. This girl is currently studying in
Li Cheng is currently in wushu and she wishes to do well in it!! Lols. She is a little crazy sometimes and she enjoys being friends with people. Her wish is to be good friends with all the C girls from wushu! Yay!!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Today i quarrelled with Anne. Everytime during CCA, she will pull a long face. I played with her and said that she anyhow play de, but i was joking. Then she angry. I asked her if she wanted to play doubles wif me and the boys, but she declned. After a period of time, i went and ask her why sheso sad. Always CCA like tat, but then, she started ahouting at me.......... wa lao always like tat lor. I am not there for her to shout at me leh. Grrrrr. Oooooo and i am not in the debate le. Dun noe to be happy or sad. very bad leh. Now Bella get certificate i dun hav lor. Not fair leh. Humph i dun noe wats rong wif me this few days lar, everytime ppl dun like me de, make ppl angry or they dun wan me to help them or do thinks. I feel tat they dun trust me and i dun feel wanted leh. "Sigh" so sad. Mybe it is just my luck............