three cheers for me.
.
Li Cheng is 13 in the year 2009 but will be 14 on a very special day which is sadly over. This girl is currently studying in
Li Cheng is currently in wushu and she wishes to do well in it!! Lols. She is a little crazy sometimes and she enjoys being friends with people. Her wish is to be good friends with all the C girls from wushu! Yay!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Woot~ i got my report book today!! Yay!! Actually i was quite disappointed at my results!! I only got 600+/900!! damn lor.... but then i gt first in class!! Yay quite unexpected. I tot Vincent would be first and i would not be able to make it into the top three. Vincent gt 261 for psle, so high lor compared to me, i suck!! I also gt top in lvl!! But then i think it is printing error. Its impossible. My sch standard cant be tat low bah.... Cannot get my hopes too high, dun wanna be disappointed again. I dun really wanna be first cause gt more stress. Nid to maintain ur position and if u dont everybody will be so disappointed. The competition also quite high in my sch lor... If dun get first also wil disappoint parents... sigh dun really like my marks. If Esme and tjh cum my sch they confirm top de..waa i just dun like my marks!! I really think gt printing error lor. One girl from BN said gt 1 top guy. Cant hav 2 first rite. My parents also think impossible ^^ great minds think alike haha. Oh ya i noe wat my chinese teacher want us for. She want us to do a project, sumthing to do wif designing... she say ask ppl tat gd at art but my art sux. I only gt high marks cause my fren presentaion gd. Anyway i am not gd and designing so confirm lose. I wan go my fren house do cause quite nearest compared to the rest and i wan go c her doggy xD I wanna do singpex!!! vry long nvr do le.. sad lar. Hope can do again ^^
Sigh gtg now bb xP