welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
She is the one and only
Li Cheng.
Li Cheng is 13 in the year 2009 but will be 14 on a very special day which is sadly over. This girl is currently studying in
CCHMS! Li Cheng is currently in wushu and she wishes to do well in it!! Lols. She is a little crazy sometimes and she enjoys being friends with people. Her wish is to be good friends with all the C girls from wushu! Yay!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Ok so sorry for not updating....was busy wif lots of things like preparing how exams and watching animes!! Another reason is tat i was just being vry lazy lol. I was watching a new anime and it totally rox!! I like the characters!! They are so cute and funny especially Takeshima Kei. He is just damn smart! Tats like so unfair! How can he be like so smart since he was born and does not nid any efort not remembering things. He is also like so damn good in everything!! i seriously wanna be like him or Hanazono Hikari! She is like damn pro and wants to beat him, but obviously she can't. Anyway if there is really a guy like tat, i will seriously like him! Ok fine i am crazy, he is not real but then i can;t help it. Lol. Hmmm last years's result was ok. Fine my lvl position went down quite alot, but its not like i did not improve!! i did improve but then the rest just improve more then me. Because of my supposedly good results, i managed to take up HMT. Are the teachers weird or wad! My chinese is like soooo horrible and i can still pass the test and take up HMT? I almost failed my chinese!! It seriously is a miracle. It was kinda scary going to a new class, but then thank goodness another of my classmate went over, but he is still vry annoying!! I think the new class is kinda ok just tat it is like really noisy and i dun really like the teachers especially the dumb lit teacher!! She is really crazy, she just started screaming about we havin no intergrity when she did not giv my classmate time to explain herself!! Wad kind of teacher is she!! I really miss my old class, so i am trying to be as close as them as possible. Lol i am always going to their class as they are just two doors away. Finally tats 1 gdthing tat happened to me. Yes!! I still can copy Kell's hw!! Woot~ I noe i am being weird but i cannot help it lols. Hmmm i hav been to 2 chalets last year but it was kinda boring man, the WWW is like so boring as i hav been there for quite alot of times. My cuzzies and the rest of us were just too lazy to do anything else so we just swam and relax in the shiok river xD Ok now about my pw. It was kind of a mess at first because i dunnoe which one to go for. In the old class namelist, i am under bio. In the new class namelist i am under history!! But thank goodness i am under bio. I have already asked the teacher in charge xP YAY!! I hope tis year is going to be fun. We are going for a camp!! I just hope i can stay wif my old class!! It will be more fun l0ls. I wanna go for my cca competition cause i wan the points!! Sadly, i am too lousy and i can't enter, so must perform for CNY. Tat sux... i am being really pathetic. Humph... my new year resolution is too do well in my cca and get top 5% in lvl which is like impossible because of my frigging chinese!! Waaa i got alot of hw tis year n i can't finish it!! Its like so hard.. sob. I am just too lazy to start studying... actually i hav nvr studied... Tats kinda of dumb rite because i wanna do well and dun wanna sturdy... lols i am just weird and crazy... I just luv the anime!!! Takishima Kei and Hanazono Hikari just rawks! Actually the whole Special A rox!! U shuld really watch it.. ok maybe its nice to be but awfull to u but i dun care!! I lurv it Lmao!! Oh yeah i went to watch Yes man wif jit and jia hui... it was kinda funny but then i wanna watch another movie!!! Twilight the movie kinda sux!! The characters are ugly except for Alice!! and Esme... Rosalie was ugly compared to how they describe the character in the bk. Sry sim if i offended u xP One more thing.. sry hunny i just dun feel like going for track... i can't run fast xD kk i gtg now will try updating more frequently. My defination of frequently might not be the same as yours xD Oh yeah vincent!! i will make sure tat i will beat u tis year!!