three cheers for me.
.
Li Cheng is 13 in the year 2009 but will be 14 on a very special day which is sadly over. This girl is currently studying in
Li Cheng is currently in wushu and she wishes to do well in it!! Lols. She is a little crazy sometimes and she enjoys being friends with people. Her wish is to be good friends with all the C girls from wushu! Yay!!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
Yos!! Finally updating after seeing so many comments but how dead this blog is. Kay... let's c, this year, my results have definitely went down and it nit just by a little bit, but its by a lot!! i drop from like 70 to 50!! WTH its like so freaking horrible!! I really wanna work hard and score well, but i dun have any motivation. I wanna defeat tat damn Vincent but its like kinda hard... Argh i hate tat guy!! yesterday when i was rushing out of the class, i bump into my ex classmate and tat Vincent guy said sumthing. Damn angry lar, so i take water and spray on his back. He took a broom and hit me on the head!! A dirty broom full of bacteria and germs!! Tat damn petty guy!! DAMN tat person. I dun feel like studying!! I am like so damn slack!! Now i am reading a new manga. I like the anime but the manga also not bad larh. Its called Gakuen Alice. Its about a school which recruits students that have special powers. Its damn nice. Can't wait for the season two of the anime to come out. Just started reading the new season of PoT. Not that bad but the manga draw until quite ugly..bleh. I wan the anime to come out soon!!About my cca, i am totally sucking at it!!! I wan to do well but i seriously can't. i dun even noe what i am doing wrong....feeling depressed over it xP. Must train train train!! I wan to do well!! Waaaa. So busy this few days.. so much hw, and got back quite a few tests results. Depressed over it now. 2mr i am going to marina barage for dunnoe wad save the earth thingy. Will b able to make it for cca xD After cca still nid to go out... so busy sigh no time to do hw and i also dunwan to do it. I think that my new class is kinda nice xD ppl there a really lively, very interesting xP Annabelle is a nice partner(she asked me to say it).
News update of MD. Hunny is slashing herself and being depressed over a certein darling. How dare tat guy make her so upset the she slashes herself. Hunny is kinda crazy though.... slash her own risk over sum minor things. Go read her blog and u will understand. She is a really emo person, SADISTIC!!!
GTG sleep now...tmr must wake up early. XD